Aliso Leather Sectional
The Aliso leather collection is exquisite in design with full back and arm diamond tufting and bronze nail head trims. The hand-finishing leather with multi-tone effect complements the overall rich look. This collection is not only about style, down feather seating cushions offer you lasting performance.
- Genuine Leather: Top-grain leather on seating areas and arms rests. Split grain leather is used on the sides and back.
- Ultimate Comfort Seating: Made with premium goose feather & down, pocketed coils, and 2.25 high resiliency foam. Removable seat cushions.
- Maximum Durability Frame: Kiln-dried solid wood with L-braced and glued corner blocks.
- Construction Details: No-Sag spring base, and foam padded sides and back.
Get a feel for it. Please email email@example.com to receive a sample swatch. Please include your name, address, phone number and the item description that corresponds with your selection.
*Custom Ordering? Please visit here to view other color choices.
- 4-piece Overall Dimensions: 139" L x 100" W x 31" H Weight: 354 lbs
- 3-piece Overall Dimensions: 100" L x 100" W x 31" H Weight: 290 lbs
- Left-Arm Facing Loveseat Dimensions: 50" L x 37" W x 31" H Weight: 103 lbs
- Wedge Dimensions:50" L x 50" W x 31" H Weight: 84 lbs
- Armless Chair Dimensions:39" L x 37" W x 31" H Weight: 64 lbs
- Right-Arm Facing Loveseat Dimensions:50" L x 37" W x 31" H Weight: 103 lbs
- Seat cushion depth is 23.5"
- Seat cushions are 9" thick
- Seat dimensions are 39" W x 20" H
- Arm height is 30"
- Arm width is 11"
An amazing experience
Hesitant to make this purchase because of the cost but so glad I did. Everything about this sectional is amazing!
Love the Aliso collection. Great quality and beautifully made.
Disappointed. Less than a month old, light use and cushion seams have already shifted way out of place. Back looks great, cushions not at all what I expected. My last Natuzzi Italia lasted 20 years. No way this one will. WSish I never bought it.
I am sorry to hear of this. If you will send me some photos of the areas of concern I will be happy to see how we can correct the situation.