Rest assured, the textural, multi-tonal upholstery of the Edwin pushback recliner is rich with character and interest—while plush, pillowy cushions merge comfort and support with a high-style design. When it comes to form and function, this pushback recliner rocks.
- Leather with PU: Leather is used on the seats, inside backs, top of arms, and footrest where the body touches. PU is used on outside arms, outside backs.
- Frame: Kiln dried solid wood frame with glued corner blocks.
- Legs: Solid wood legs.
- Nail head trim: Bronze nail heads scrolls beautifully throughout this recliner.
- Springs: No sag springs provide balanced weight distribution, for maximum durability and lasting comfort. Provides greatly appreciated floating sensation.
- Seat cushion (removable) with down feather: Pocket coil seat cushions feature 2.2 lbs foam core double wrapped with hollow fill fiber. This way the core will not overly soften loft wise. High resiliency polyurethane foam encased in bonded layers of soft polyester fibers. Benefit is the seat will always look plump and full, keep its firmness and still have a soft look.
- Back cushion: Features bagged and channelled polyester fiber to keep long time shape and comfort feeling. Knock-down back for ease of moving through doorways or hallways.
- Mechanism: Mechanism has a maximum durability of 250 lbs.
Note: Our digital images feature bold, authentic colors. Due to the discrepancies in monitors, some colors may display differently from the physical product.
⚠️ WARNING: This product can expose you to wood dust, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.