Now you can save even more on our Alice Leather Sectional, Gray with our Group Savings when you purchase more than one item! See below for our Group Savings discounts:
Buy 2 items Save $100
Buy 3 items Save $200
Buy 4 items save $300
Buy 5+ items save $400
Discounts are automatically applied to your cart!
NOTE: Group discounts are only applicable to items ordered together.
The Hydeline Alice Top Grain Leather Set exudes a seamless blend of modern elegance and timeless appeal. Its sleek and refined design effortlessly captures the essence of sophistication. The straight lines of the silhouette, complemented by square track arms and solid wood feet, create a graceful foundation for this exquisite piece. Experience perfect seating comfort with this impeccable embodiment of streamlined style and classic charm
- Premium Leather: Seating areas and armrests upholstered in top-grain leather. Durable split-grain leather is used on the sides and back.
- Ultimate Comfort Seating: Made with a unique combination of premium goose feather and down, pocketed coils, and 2.25lbs high-resiliency foam for the ultimate comfort. The cushions are also removable for added convenience.
- Maximum Durability Frame: Crafted with Kiln-dried solid wood frame and reinforced with L-braced and glued corner blocks for maximum durability.
- Construction Details: No-sag spring base and foam padded sides and back provide added support and comfort.
Note: Our digital images feature bold, authentic colors. Due to the discrepancies in monitors, some colors may display differently from the physical product.
⚠️ WARNING: This product can expose you to wood dust, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Overall Sectional: 126.5” L x 126.5” W x 34” H
What is the weight capacity of your sofas?
Our weight capacity is 350 pounds per seat.
What kind of leather do you use?
We use top-grain leather on all our products.
Do you use bonded leather on any of your products?
No, we do not use bonded leather on any of our products. We use top-grain leather for all seating areas and armrests. Some of our products use 100% top-grain leather throughout, while other products use split-grain leather or polyurethane (PU) for the sides and back.
Are your products pet friendly?
Pets can damage leather. Our warranty does not cover damage caused by pets. While our products use highly durable top-grain leather, they are still susceptible to pet damage.
How should I clean my sofa?
For information on how to care for your leather furniture, please visit Leather Care Guide
Read more FAQs here