Now you can save even more on our Sterling Leather Power Sectional, Taupe with our Group Savings when you purchase more than one item! See below for our Group Savings discounts:
Buy 2 items Save $100
Buy 3 items Save $200
Buy 4 items save $300
Buy 5+ items save $400
Discounts are automatically applied to your cart!
NOTE: Group discounts are only applicable to items ordered together.
Sterling leather power motion collection by Hydeline is built for comfort and performance. Smooth double power reclining operation with articulating power headrest at the touch of a button offers great support and is perfect for watching TV or reading while relaxing.
- Genuine Leather: Top-Grain leather on seating areas, arm rests and foot rests. Leather Match is used on the outside armrest and backside.
- Ultimate Comfort Seating: Made with pocket coils encased in memory foam and 2.25lbs high resiliency foam.
- Maximum Durability Frame: Kiln-dried solid wood with L-braced and glued corner block.
- Construction Details: Built-in USB ports on each recliner control panel.
- Leading Power Motion: Leggett & Platt reclining mechanism with OKIN electric motors offers long-lasting, noiseless, and stable power reclining.
Note: Our digital images feature bold, authentic colors. Due to the discrepancies in monitors, some colors may display differently from the physical product.
⚠️ WARNING: This product can expose you to wood dust, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
What is the weight capacity of your sofas?
Our weight capacity is 350 pounds per seat.
What kind of leather do you use?
We use top-grain leather on all our products.
Do you use bonded leather on any of your products?
No, we do not use bonded leather on any of our products. We use top-grain leather for all seating areas and armrests. Some of our products use 100% top-grain leather throughout, while other products use split-grain leather or polyurethane (PU) for the sides and back.
Are your products pet friendly?
Pets can damage leather. Our warranty does not cover damage caused by pets. While our products use highly durable top-grain leather, they are still susceptible to pet damage.
How should I clean my sofa?
For information on how to care for your leather furniture, please visit Leather Care Guide
Read more FAQs here