Double your pleasure and your sense of style with the Logan dual power recliner. Okin motor capability gives you the freedom to recline back and elevate your legs with the touch of a button. An independent power tilting headrest adjusts to any position. A USB charging port is conveniently located next to the power recline buttons. Designer upholstery of the Logan with butter-soft genuine leather satisfies the need to relax every hour of the day.
- Premium Leather: Top-grain leather is upholstered on the seating areas and armrests. Leather match is used on the sides and back.
- Zero Gravity Reclining: Suspends your body in a neutral position, allowing optimal weight distribution which may reduce stress on different areas of your body, including the neck, back, and legs. Learn more about our Zero Gravity Technology.
- Power Motion: Refined engineering ensures smooth, noiseless and stable power headrest and zero gravity reclining provides unparalleled comfort and versatile positions. Each recliner control pane has built-in USB ports for added convenience.
- Ultimate Comfort Seating: Made with a unique combination of memory foam, pocketed coils, and 2.25lbs high-resiliency foam for exceptional comfort and durability. The back cushions are non-removable for consistent support, and the seat cushions are fixed and non-reversible, ensuring a uniform look. Additionally, the cushions are crafted without zip covers, maintaining a streamlined design.
- Construction Details: No-sag spring base and foam padded sides and back provide added support and comfort.
- Maximum Durability Frame: Crafted with Kiln-dried solid wood frame and reinforced with L-braced and glued corner blocks for maximum durability.
Note: Our digital images feature bold, authentic colors. Due to the discrepancies in monitors, some colors may display differently from the physical product.
⚠️ WARNING: This product can expose you to wood dust, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.