Now you can save even more on our Albert Fabric Sectional, Dark Green with our Group Savings when you purchase more than one item! See below for our Group Savings discounts:
Buy 2 items Save $100
Buy 3 items Save $200
Buy 4 items save $300
Buy 5+ items save $400
Discounts are automatically applied to your cart!
NOTE: Group discounts are only applicable to items ordered together.
Each piece is handmade by skilled craftsmen using a kiln-dried solid wood frame. It is covered in soft, supple velvet fabric. The no sag seat springs and individually wrapped pocket coils provide a balanced weight distribution for maximum durability and lasting comfort. Each seat cushion has memory foam for added comfort and support.
- Performance Fabric: Stain resistant, moisture management, breathable, no sacrifice on softness, durable, and easy to clean
- Ultimate Comfort Seating: Removable and reversible seat cushions feature individually wrapped pocket coils encased in 2.25 high resiliency foam and memory foam
- Construction Details: No sag seat springs provide a balanced weight distribution for maximum durability and lasting comfort
- Maximum Durability Frame: Kiln-dried solid wood with L-braced and glued wooden corner blocks for extra strength
- Other Details: Foam padded outside arms and backs, Solid wooden legs
⚠️ WARNING: This product can expose you to wood dust, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
What is the weight capacity of your sofas?
Our weight capacity is 350 pounds per seat.
What kind of leather do you use?
We use top-grain leather on all our products.
Do you use bonded leather on any of your products?
No, we do not use bonded leather on any of our products. We use top-grain leather for all seating areas and armrests. Some of our products use 100% top-grain leather throughout, while other products use split-grain leather or polyurethane (PU) for the sides and back.
Are your products pet friendly?
Pets can damage leather. Our warranty does not cover damage caused by pets. While our products use highly durable top-grain leather, they are still susceptible to pet damage.
How should I clean my sofa?
For information on how to care for your leather furniture, please visit Leather Care Guide
Read more FAQs here