Alton Bay Leather Sectional
Need help with your color choice? Request a free swatch here
The Alton Bay leather collection is exquisite in design with full back and arm diamond tufting and bronze nail head trims. The hand-finishing leather with multi-tone effect complements the overall rich look. This collection is not only about style, down feather seating cushions offer you lasting performance.
- Genuine Leather: Top-grain leather on seating areas and arms rests. Split grain leather is used on the sides and back.
- Ultimate Comfort Seating: Made with premium goose feather & down, pocketed coils, and 2.25 high resiliency foam. Removable seat cushions.
- Maximum Durability Frame: Kiln-dried solid wood with L-braced and glued corner blocks.
- Construction Details: No-Sag spring base, and foam padded sides and back.
Get a feel for it. Please email email@example.com to receive a sample swatch. Please include your name, address, phone number and the item description that corresponds with your selection.
*Custom Ordering? Please visit here to view other color choices.
- 4-piece Sectional Overall: 133" L x 109" W x 31" H
- 3-piece Sectional Overall: 109" L x 109" W x 31" H
- Left-Arm Facing Loveseat: 59" L x 37" W x 31" H
- Wedge: 50" L x 50" W x 31" H Weight: 84 lbs
- Armless Chair: 24" L x 37" W x 31" H Weight: 64 lbs
- Right-Arm Facing Loveseat: 59" L x 37" W x 31" H
- Seat height is 20" H
We got out 3 piece tufted sectional a couple of weeks ago and we love it. It’s Bulldog tested and human approved!
Only slight surprise was that it was a bit less deep than I had measured. But so comfortable.
Also delivery was fast and the white glove service was terrific.
UPDATE: Customer service sent me the new cushion cover, without any delay. They were very good about it and the living room suit is very nice. I do wish that the cushion covers were leather on both sides, and that the brown wasn't quite as dark, but over-all it's a high quality suit. The tufting is solid, the feet are beautiful, and the frame seems to be sturdy. I'm happy!
Original Review: The living room suit would have been lovely, but someone from the factory or the delivery guys must have cut the box too deep. There’s a box cutter gash down the center of the cushion in the center of the couch.