Now you can save even more on our Alta Leather Power Sectional, Brown with our Group Savings when you purchase more than one item! See below for our Group Savings discounts:
Buy 2 items Save $100
Buy 3 items Save $200
Buy 4 items save $300
Buy 5+ items save $400
Discounts are automatically applied to your cart!
NOTE: Group discounts are only applicable to items ordered together.
- Genuine Leather: Top-Grain leather on seating areas and arms rests. Leather match is used on the sides and back.
- Ultimate Seating Experience: Infinite position recliners with pocketed coils, 2.25 lbs high resiliency and memory foam.
- Maximum Durability Frame: Kiln-dried solid wood with L-braced and glued wooden corner blocks for extra strength.
- Construction Details: Built-in USB ports on the recliner control panels and stainless steel cup holders with USB ports & Power outlets inside the storage console.
- Power Motion: Comes with 3 power recliners featuring smooth, noiseless and stable reclining.
- Frame Details: Foam padded outside arms and backs, No sag seat springs provide a balanced weight distribution.
Note: Our digital images feature bold, authentic colors. Due to the discrepancies in monitors, some colors may display differently from the physical product.
⚠️ WARNING: This product can expose you to wood dust, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
What is the weight capacity of your sofas?
Our weight capacity is 350 pounds per seat.
What kind of leather do you use?
We use top-grain leather on all our products.
Do you use bonded leather on any of your products?
No, we do not use bonded leather on any of our products. We use top-grain leather for all seating areas and armrests. Some of our products use 100% top-grain leather throughout, while other products use split-grain leather or polyurethane (PU) for the sides and back.
Are your products pet friendly?
Pets can damage leather. Our warranty does not cover damage caused by pets. While our products use highly durable top-grain leather, they are still susceptible to pet damage.
How should I clean my sofa?
For information on how to care for your leather furniture, please visit Leather Care Guide
Read more FAQs here