Now you can save even more on our Riverside Power Headrest Lumbar Zero Gravity Recliner with our Group Savings when you purchase more than one item! See below for our Group Savings discounts:
Buy 2 items Save $100
Buy 3 items Save $200
Buy 4 items save $300
Buy 5+ items save $400
Discounts are automatically applied to your cart!
NOTE: Group discounts apply only when items are ordered together and shipped to the same location.
There is no doubt luxury and comfort go hand-in-hand with the Riverside Top Grain Leather Collection with Power Recline, Headrest and Lumbar.
The Riverside is covered in soft, supple Top Grain Leather on all seating areas and arms rests with a leather match on the sides and back️. A combination of seat cushions and no sag seat springs provide a balanced weight distribution for maximum durability and lasting comfort️. The pocketed-coil spring seat cushions feature separate springs that are individually wrapped in a fabric encasement️.
For added comfort and support, each cushion is double-wrapped with hollow fill fiber and memory foam️. The seat cushions rest on a no-sag spring platform to ensure the support you need and the comfort you desire. ️
- Premium Leather: Top-grain leather is upholstered on the seating areas and armrests. Leather match is used on the sides and back.
- Zero Gravity Reclining: Suspends your body in a neutral position, allowing optimal weight distribution which may reduce stress on different areas of your body, including the neck, back, and legs. Learn more about our Zero Gravity Technology.
- Ultimate Comfort Seating: Made with pocketed coils and 2.25lbs high-resiliency foam for exceptional comfort and durability. The back cushions are non-removable for consistent support, and the seat cushions are fixed and non-reversible, ensuring a uniform look. Additionally, the cushions are crafted without zip covers, maintaining a streamlined design.
- Maximum Durability Frame: Crafted with Kiln-dried solid wood frame and reinforced with L-braced and glued corner blocks for maximum durability.
- Construction Details: No-sag spring base and foam padded sides and back provide added support and comfort.
- Power motion: Refined engineering ensures smooth, noiseless and stable power headrest and reclining provides unparalleled comfort and versatile positions. Each recliner control pane has built-in USB ports for added convenience.
Note: Our digital images feature bold, authentic colors. Due to the discrepancies in monitors, some colors may display differently from the physical product.
⚠️ WARNING: This product can expose you to wood dust, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Selecting the perfect leather furniture can be both exciting and challenging. We have designed a service to make the process seamless!
Schedule a complimentary session with our design experts for personalized assistance.
What is the weight capacity of your sofas?
Our weight capacity is 350 pounds per seat.
What kind of leather do you use?
We use top-grain leather on all our products.
Do you use bonded leather on any of your products?
No, we do not use bonded leather on any of our products. We use top-grain leather for all seating areas and armrests. Some of our products use 100% top-grain leather throughout, while other products use split-grain leather or polyurethane (PU) for the sides and back.
Are your products pet friendly?
Pets can damage leather. Our warranty does not cover damage caused by pets. While our products use highly durable top-grain leather, they are still susceptible to pet damage.
How should I clean my sofa?
For information on how to care for your leather furniture, please visit Leather Care Guide
Read more FAQs here